Also available: Generic Levitra
|Quantity||Price||Price per pill||FREE Bonus|
|5||$70.00||$14.00||----||Add to cart|
|10||$90.00||$9.00||----||Add to cart|
|15||$120.00||$8.00||----||Add to cart|
|20||$190.00||$9.50||----||Add to cart|
|30||$260.00||$8.67||----||Add to cart|
Drug Medical Information
Does Levitra have any side effects?
Side effects associated with Levitra tend to be mild; however as with any other medication it is not suitable for everyone and should not be taken without precaution. Patients taking Levitra should be aware that reactions vary from person to person and side effects cannot be anticipated.
netmon mild side effects include:
- Hearing Loss
- Blurred or color tinged vision and/or sensitivity to light.
- Acid indigestion.
- Nasal congestion.
You should not take Levitra if:
- You are taking any nitrate based drugs (e.g., nitroglycerin, isosorbide).
- You use any recreational drugs containing amyl or butyl nitrate, like "poppers".
- You suffer from any active heart disease or have had a stroke in the previous 6 months.
You should take precautions and tell your doctor or pharmacist if:
- You have any history of STD's, penile injury, or abnormality (e.g., angulations, fibrosis, and priapism, an erection lasting longer than 4 hours).
- You have any blood cell disorders (e.g., sickle cell, anemia, leukemia).
- You are taking any alpha-blocker (blood pressure) medications.
- You are taking any other medications for impotence or HIV inhibitors.
- You suffer from any eye diseases or have ever experienced severe loss of vision.
- You suffer from any kidney or liver diseases.
- You suffer from very high or very low blood pressure.
Allergic reactions to Levitra are very rare, however if you develop a reaction (rash, itching, abnormal swelling, priapism) or experience any change in your response to Levitra, stop taking them immediately and seek advice from a doctor.